26 Nov 2005
Saying that we woke up really early in the morning was an understatement; I didn’t even went to sleep the night before! A group of us met for breakfast at the hotel and this was another divine treat for our stomachs! Sinful indulgences… with personalised omelettes as requested! Needless to say, I had lots of cheese! I had sausages; a more western breakfast after all those oriental banquet style meals! I still remembered they had a charming restaurant manager! We shared our shopping crazes with our lecturers over breakfast. Thereafter we took the MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui to hunt for a famous shop selling wife biscuits. We also shopped at the local 7-11 and bought chewing gum which again came with freebies!
We had to pack our bags before lunch. This time we had a more HK style lunch as we ordered dim sum and had some crystal buns. As like my trip have been filled with unfulfilled desires, I didn't get to savour my crystal bun! Some mishap occurred and my bun just rolled and went missing under someone else's table! Oops!
Then the final moment to say goodbye... we dragged our bags and proceeded for check-in at the airport! And with a request for final pic with our guide!! In the airport, we continued shopping for local delights, souvenirs at the Disney shop… spent every single cent of my Hk currency…. Finally the flight home!
Saturday, September 2, 2006
I'll be back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aiyo hui2...
ReplyDeletethe trip was in NOV last year!!! so it's approx 9 months ago.. how can you even remember?!! gosh.. amazed by the power of huiz's memory! find time meet up someday yah.. muz come for gathering if there is.. =) all the best to ya in ur career hunting..
hey PJ! Thanks for reading my blog though it has been outdated for nearly a year! It was supposed to be ready way before but... anyway, it's always better to be late than never! Some great memories back then and I can't wait to go back HK again! So fun travelling with you gals! Hope there will be a chance in future!
ReplyDelete