It was planned to be a sunny day for us as we woke up early for our showers and get all dressed up in our bikinis and sunglasses. Sunblock lotion, all ticked. Despite all the vanity efforts infront of the mirrors, we were greeted by the cold wind. There was no sun for tanning, not to mention get freezing cold by the strong winds. One look at the sea and you could always see the enormous rush of water up the shore. Unwilling but we abandoned our sun-tanning plans. It was afterall the monsoon period and the rainy december back home. We were lucky enough not to have a wet weather.
To satisfy our morning hunger pangs, we went ahead to have our buffet breakfast at the Coffee Shop. Yes, Coffee Shop is a buffet restaurant in the resort, not our typical kopitiam. I must say I was a less fussy eater than our missies as I ate what I could (thought not much as usual)... from a selection of teochew porridge, pancakes, sausages, fried rice, pastries, toasts, scrambled eggs, fries (in the morning?) and more.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Breakfast at the Coffee Shop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment