Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spender splendour

8 May 2009, 2.00pm

This was not the place I thought I would get my buys from, but never say never, for I ended up with several shopping bags from Citygate. Well, brands and outlet shopping never caught my fancy until I spotted Esprit amongst Adidas, Nike, Timberland, Club 21, Levi's, Giordano. The prices weren't exactly attractive but affordable enough to make you think twice. And think twice, I did as I almost settled with one jacket less until the salesperson convinced me to get another item to enjoy bigger savings. I say, with bigger savings come bigger spending.



After some more touring and shopping with my travel companion, we headed to Disneyland station. You heard it right, Disneyland station and not Disneyland Park. It was right in a way that we didn't make it to Disneyland as we were really racing against time. It was already past 7pm when we arrived at Disney.



It was worth the trip to outside of the park despite the rush as we get to take the Disney train and see the musical fountain playing my favourite tune from Little Mermaid. As we made our way out, there were also fireworks lighting up the night sky. It made me wonder how beautiful it would be to view the fireworks inside the park against the castles. Another reason to go back there.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment