Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hong Kong Again

The adrenaline rush from all those eating and shopping in HK didn't die down after the trip and it kept driving me to go back for a third time... soon.

I couldn't explain why I had the urge to go back this fast but it just felt good. Probably this trip was too short to satisfy all our craving to eat and shop. But we had certainly walked to our limit by being on the streets and on our foot all day long from 10am to 1am (we were awake from 8am to 3am).

We barely had time to sleep nor time to hunt for good food as all those walking and finding our way took too much time.

In short, there are simply too many things that I still wanted to do there:

More food -> pastries at Li Xiang Yuan Bing Ting, Mak's Noodle at Wellington street, Xing Ji restaurant at champagne tower, dim sum and more yummy desserts at Xu Liu Xiang

More things to try out -> catching the night scenery at the peak, taking the electric tram and mini-buses, clubbing at Lan Kwai Fong, walking on the longest travelator from mid-levels, staying at and visiting Disneyland

On top of all these, I wanted to brush up on my cantonese to communicate with the locals. Although HK is very much like Singapore, it has its own local flavour and character that you can't help but to feel that you are in HK!

Yes, I wanna go back to Hong Kong for the third time. Any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment